McBride Corporate Real Estate, a leading tri-state area commercial real estate brokerage firm, represented McBride Enterprises, its parent company, in the relocation of its office headquarters.
McBride Enterprises, a real estate development company, was founded in 1898 in Franklin Lakes, NJ, a town they were instrumental in developing. Recognizing a need for expanded office space to support its growth objectives, the firm moved its corporate headquarters to the neighboring town of North Haledon.
McBride Corporate Real Estate’s John D’Amato, David Yao and Robert Tillsley, were the team members that handled the transaction. The McBride Enterprises corporate headquarters now resides at 33 Sicomac Rd., North Haledon, NJ.