McBride Corporate Real Estate Career Opportunities
Are you looking for a fulfilling and profitable new career with a highly respected commercial real estate firm?
McBride Corporate Real Estate is now looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. We are a highly reputable, relationship-based company specializing in the sale and lease of industrial, retail, office and investment properties.
We care about your success and want to see you thrive in the corporate real estate industry. As a McBride team member, you will be able to take advantage of a variety of benefits including a flexible work schedule, thorough training program with one of our senior mentors and growth opportunities, including partnership roles.
Experienced Sales Position
McBride Corporate Real Estate, a reputable, relationship-based real estate company specializing in industrial, retail, office, and investment properties, is currently hiring a highly ambitious and energetic salesperson as an independent contractor to join our growing team. Work for and learn from one of the New York and New Jersey metropolitan area’s premier commercial realty groups.
In this role, you will be responsible for expanding business opportunities for the firm while partnering with clients to help them sell and purchase commercial properties. Successful candidates will be organized and committed, with an innovative mindset that fosters out-of-the-box thinking in a fast-paced environment.
As part of the McBride family, you will benefit from coaching, training, and support from members of our leadership team who will expose you to a range of opportunities and hands-on experience that positions you for a thriving and lucrative career.
We are a highly collaborative and supportive team. We work together, help each other out, and frequently brainstorm ideas in pursuit of one common goal: to serve as a trusted advisor for our clients as we build the McBride business together.
Established in 1959, McBride Corporate Real Estate has a long tradition for service to corporate America, especially in New Jersey and New York commercial real estate. McBride Corporate Real Estate operates based on the central principles of integrity, good judgment, and competent service in each transaction.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building.
- Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Proven track record of sales a plus
- Experience in commercial or residential real estate a plus
- Proven track record of sales
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a knack for negotiation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Eager to learn
- Real estate license is preferred but not required. We will assist in obtaining a license for the right candidate.
- Flexible/ Self-determined work schedule
Supplemental pay types:
- Negotiable draw
- Commission pay
Please email your resume with a cover letter to the attention of Robert T. Tillsley, SIOR, President at email@example.com or fax it to 201-891-3565.